- An appropriate white shirt.
- Appropriately fitting grey trousers (tailored grey shorts allowed in the summer).
- The blue tartan skirt (which must be on the knee).
- Dark navy logo jumper or cardigans.
- School tie in house colours (this will be the same as any siblings already in the school and assigned to you in July).
- Jackets for years 10 and 11 only.
- Tights for girls in winter and dark socks for boys.
PE Kit Guidelines:
Please note we will no longer use house colours in the PE kit or Thomas Moore as a provider. New PE kit is only compulsory for year 7. The new PE kit is required for all year 7, 8 & 9 from September 2021.
- Black and blue Logo sports top (unisex and girls fit options).
- Black and blue Logo shorts/skort or Black high quality West Exe logo leggings.
- Please note the leggings and jogging bottoms are optional but If leggings are worn they must be the school logo-ed ones (for Y7 and will apply to the whole school from September 2021.This also applies to the jogging bottoms.
- Black with blue stripes long PE socks for outdoor activities (boys and girls).
- White socks for indoor games.
- Optional hoodies and reversible tops are available.
- We recommend Astro type trainers as being best to buy for both boys and girls which can be used inside and outside.
- Moulded boots (plastic studs) also needed for all boys and any girls that will be involved in Football/Rugby teams.
We are pleased to have moved all our uniform purchasing online. This can be purchased from Price & Buckland. Parents can purchase other items such as shirts and trousers for both boys and girls from any retailer. We advise parents/carers to pay particular attention to the uniform details on the documents at the bottom of this page, as only the specified items will be acceptable. Orders over £60 will be posted to a home address or school for free (although we strongly advise using your home address rather than the School address). Please use the sizes charts carefully before ordering, as returns are £5.50.
If you have the old version of the logo on your jumper, We are not expecting parents to replace the jumper or cardigan until they are ready to do so.
Summer and Winter Rules:
West Exe have Summer and Winter uniform rules. Students will be expected to wear their jumper/cardigan around school at all times, however students can ask to remove this during lesson time. Girls will also be expected to wear tights with their skirt in the winter. Summer rules will run for the summer term and any warm days outside these dates will be declared as ‘hot weather rules’.
Subsidies are available if your require support in purchasing new uniform. Please contact your Head of Year or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com if you have any further questions after reading the information on this page.