Salary: Grade D (£19,554 - £21,589 FTE)
Closing Date: Tuesday, 18 August 2020
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator for SEND
Salary Details: Grade D (£19,554 – £21,589 FTE)
Job term: Permanent, Term Time Only
Hours: 7.5 hours x 5 days a week, 39 weeks per annum (term time only) +2 days
West Exe School is a vibrant community united in its commitment to creating opportunities for students and staff to achieve success.
- Do you believe all students can achieve their best?
- Do you put the needs of young people first?
- Do you want to work towards a common goal?
- Do you want to work with an energetic and dedicated team of staff?
If your answer is yes to these, then we’d love to hear from you. In return, we can offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and passionate school, alongside dedicated and hardworking individuals.
We can provide you with opportunities for professional development and support you further in your career in education, if desired.
We are an inclusive school where all staff build positive relationships with children, parents and visitors to the school.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and capable individual to provide efficient, effective and professional administration. Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as a good standard of skills in ICT. Prior knowledge of working in SEND is desirable, although an interest in working with young people is most important.
- be personable, positive and approachable
- be self-motivated and able to use your initiative
- be able to work effectively in a team
- have a flexible approach and be able to multi-task
- be organised, able to prioritise and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- be confident in liaising with others by person and by telephone/email
Previous experience of working in a school environment with a knowledge of SIMS is desirable but not essential.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com or alternatively sent to West Exe School, Hatherleigh Road, Exeter, EX2 9JU.
Closing date for the above: Tuesday 18 August 2020 @ 9.00am
Interview date: Early September
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.