Salary: £10 per hour, plus holiday pay
Work Location: Exeter – West Exe School
Job term: Permanent/Term Time only
Hours: 37.5 hours per week over 42 weeks per year
Salary: £10 per hour plus holiday pay
Required from: May 2022
Fusion School Services Limited are looking for a customer focused cleaner who has the drive and determination to meet the high standards of cleanliness that we strive to achieve for our schools.
Would you like to work for a caring, professional cleaning service, which offers full training, a competitive hourly rate and an Employee Assistance Programme to support you in your personal life and wellbeing? You will be paid all year round while enjoying the benefits of not having to work in the school holidays.
You will be required to supervise and support the team to work through their tasks quickly and thoroughly to keep the school looking spotlessly clean and to create and maintain a safe environment for our students, staff and visitors, at all times. You will need to be able to work alone and alongside other members of the cleaning team.
What will you do?
- Supervise the team and support them with training and induction
- Work in a methodical and safe manner
- Requirement to use your own initiative when working on your own
- Work hard and join in when required to work as part of a team
- Operate industrial cleaning machinery
What will you need?
- Previous cleaning experience is beneficial but not essential
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- A desire to play your part in improving our students school experience
What do we offer?
- A good rate of pay + holiday pay per hour worked.
- Leave during school holiday times.
- Pay every month even during school holidays.
- Uniform provided.
- Full training to undertake your role.
If you are able to meet the requirements of this role, we would love to hear from you.
To make an application for one of our roles, please complete an application form available to download from our website: http://www.fusionschoolservices.co.uk/recruitment/ and return online.
Fusion School Services Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and operate in accordance with the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before an appointment is confirmed. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English. Fusion School Services Limited is committed to ensuring that our employees are able to achieve their full potential in an environment offering dignity, respect and equality of opportunity.